Target lost 100s of millions, and credit card issuers lost millions as well. It could have been prevented with one cable not being connected (even though they had many many mistakes).
Others needed to completely shut down.
Every breached company had IT staff/provider, a Firewall, and a helpless Antivirus in place just like you. Cyber Security personnel enables IT to have time to support your users while the risks are taken off their shoulders.
- Make Small Businesses More Secure Than Enterprises
- Help All Businesses Improve Their Cyber Security Posture
- Stop Businesses From Paying a Ransome
- Drive Cyber Criminals (Unethical Hackers) Out Of Business
- Giving SMBs Access To Enterprise-level Tools At-Cost
- Build Free Tools To Improve Business Security
- Build Industry-Specific Best Practices From The Public's Feedback (Your Help Is Required Here!)
- Share Best Practices From Nonprofit & Government Research
- Share Examples of Breaches and What Lessons To Learn From Them
- Give Free Advice To Businesses